SHIPPING METHODS AND COSTS
- Spain (Peninsula) and Portugal
- Shipping in 24h-48h working days with Nacex: 4.98 € | FREE if your order is over € 80
- Express Shipping 24 hours with Nacex: € 12.98
Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: shipping in 48h-96h with Nacex: 8,98 | FREE if your order is over € 90.
Canary Islands*: shipping in 4 working days with Nacex: 14,98 | FREE if your order is over € 120.
Germany, France, United Kingdom and Italy: shipping in 4-5 working days with UPS: € 9,98 | FREE if your order is over € 120.
Rest of Europe *: shipping within the first 7 working days from the order request date: € 14,98 | FREE if your order is over € 180.
- Rest of the world*:shipping within the first 10 business days from the order request date: 48,98 € | FREE if your order is over € 450
If within 10 working days in Spain, Portugal, Germany, France, Italy and the United Kingdom or 21 working days in the rest of the world you have not received the package since the confirmation of your order, we ask you to contact us through the contact e-mail contact@ oldjeffrey.com
* For non-EU European countries, customs duties will be paid at destination by the customer - as well as the same policy will apply for any other destination country with import duties.
In the same way, clients belonging to the Canary Islands will be responsible for paying the IGIC, which will be independent of the costs of shipping associated with the generated order.
Our warehouse is located in Madrid because we are governed by the calendar of that province.
You have two attempts to receive the package, in case of being absent or the data is incorrect, if you want to receive the package you will have to pay the corresponding charges for its original shipment again or pick it up at the corresponding NACEX delegation. If, on the other hand, you prefer to return the order, you will be refunded the total less the shipping costs in the form of a web credit.