Worn Moss Green Polo Shirt
Our collection of polo shirts has been made with a fabric in 100% organic cotton with horizontal spinning detail.
The fabric has been dyed in worn moss green color with natural dyes, as well as subsequently the garment has been subjected to a washing process in order to provide it with a soft and comfortable hand in contact with the skin.
Among the main design features stands out its cClassic double-breasted collar finished with vintage crosshead on neck foot, custom Old Jeffrey white buttons and short sleeves.
The model in the picture is 1,85m tall, weighs 78kg and is wearing a size L.
In addition to informing the measurements of the polo shirts, we indicate the equivalence of sizes of these with respect to our shirts - in order to facilitate the correct choice of size.
|Length from shoulder||69||71||73||75||77|
|Shoulder to shoulder||43||45||47||49||51|
Equivalence sizes shirts - polos.
- 38 in shirt is equivalent to S in polo.
- 39 in shirt equals M in polo.
- 40 in shirt is equivalent to M in pole.
- 41in shirt is equivalent to L in pole.
- 42 in shirt is equivalent to L in pole.
- 43 in shirt is equivalent to XL in polo.
- 44 in shirt is equivalent to XL in polo.